2022 RAM 1500 coming soon | Granby Chrysler
Discover the 2022 RAM 1500 coming soon to Granby Chrysler
Your Granby RAM dealer will soon be welcoming the new 2022 RAM 1500. The release date of the 2022 RAM 1500 is scheduled for the 3rd quarter of 2021. All RAM truck buyers, including the new 2022 RAM 1500, enjoy substantial savings thanks to the discounts offered by our RAM promotions and the many benefits of our RAM leasing plans.
2022 RAM 1500: The Ultimate Truck Returns
The 2021 RAM 1500 has been named Truck of the Year for 3 years in a row (2019, 2020 and 2021) by MotorTrend. It was also crowned Best Full-Size Pick-up in Canada by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC). And the 2022 RAM 1500 could well be voted Truck of the Year again in 2022!
Two new models
In addition to several improvements over the 2021 edition, the 2022 RAM 1500 introduces 2 new models. The 2022 RAM 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition celebrates 10 years of the Limited model, and the BackCountry is adapted for off-road use.
The 2022 RAM 1500
For 2022, the RAM 1500 retains its winning features. It still offers 5 powerful engines:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 with eTorque technology, producing 305 hp and 269 lb of torque,
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6, 480 lb-ft of torque, 5,697 kg (12,560 lb) towing capacity,
- 5.7L HEMI V8 with 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque,
- 5.7L HEMI V8 with eTorque, 395 hp, 410 lb-ft of torque and 120 lb-ft of additional launch torque,
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI V8, 702 hp, 650 lb-ft of torque (exclusive to the TRX model).
Among the features that have made it so successful over the past 3 years and that the RAM 1500 kept for 2022 are the 8-speed automatic transmission, 4x4 system, high-strength steel frame as well as the Active-Level and Active Air technologies that give the 2022 RAM 1500 best-in-class aerodynamics.
Among the many improvements the 2022 RAM 1500 will offer are:
- Thinner LED headlamps,
- A new 360-degree view camera system,
- A rearview camera mirror,
- A camera facing the loading area of the trunk bed,
- A new Warlock package that will add Yokohama off-road tires, a full-size spare tire and 17-inch aluminium wheels to the current one,
- A new air filtration system with N95 biofilters.
2022 RAM 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition
The 2022 RAM 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition is the latest addition to the lineup of 2022 RAM trucks you will soon see at Granby Chrysler.
This version of the RAM 1500 promises to be one of the most luxurious pickups in its class. Its occupants are surrounded by real wood, metal mouldings and quilted leather inlays in the doors, not to mention a 19-speaker audio system. The driver enjoys the information presented by the Uconnect system, an exclusive rotary shifter centre cap, metal pedal trims and numerous drive assists such as Forward Collision Warning and Blind-Spot Detection.
The RAM 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition is powered by a 5.7-litre HEMI eTorque V8 or a 3.0-litre EcoDiesel powertrain.
2022 RAM 1500 BackCountry
This new model distinguished itself by its two-tone paint scheme in grey and black as well as black exhaust tips, headlight surrounds, mirrors and running boards.
The BackCountry is equipped with the 4x4 Off-Road Group which includes tow hooks, transfer case and front suspension skid plates, electronically locking rear differential, off-road-tuned shocks, Hill Descent Control and all-terrain tires. It is equipped with the 5.7-litre HEMI V8 with eTorque that delivers 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
2022 RAM 1500 Specs: What we already know
- 2 new models
- Engines: 3.6L V6 / 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 / 5.7L V8 / 5.7L V8 eTorque / Supercharged 6.2L V8
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
- Drive system: 4x4 / 4x2
- Aerodynamic: Active-Level and Active Air technologies
- Frame: 98% high-strength steel
- Cab: Crew / Quad
- Safety: 100 features
What do we know about pricing for the future 2022 RAM 1500?
At this time we know that the RAM truck suggested retail price (MSRP) for the new BackCountry model will be $63,330 and the RAM 1500 Limited 10th Anniversary Edition will be $60,175.